November 17, 2011
- Holiday Cards from Stationary Market
- The Weekend Before Thanksgiving
- a.j. wear jewelry: Gift Idea
- LEGO KidsFest - Fun for the Young and a Giveaway
- Science Fun for All Ages
- Weekend Picks and Highlights!
- Find Us on Facebook and Twitter
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Southbury Mommy and Me: A Local Playgroup
- Family Friendly Fall Cooking
And the Young at Heart
The LEGO® KidsFest national tour stops in Hartford at the Connecticut Convention Center December 2 – 4, 2011, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Universe: become a custom LEGO Minifigure in this multiplayer online game
- LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged. Five sessions – all identical – are available for the December 2 – 4 tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
We have 2 LEGO KidsFest tickets for the Sunday 3 - 7:30 PM session to giveaway to our readers!
How to Enter:
To enter, e-mail me at [email protected] with subject "LEGO" by Friday, November 25th, at 5:00pm. Please include your name and phone number (the phone number is only used to contact the winner!).
After e-mailing, you can get bonus entries:
- Like us on Facebook (name on Facebook needs to match name in the e-mail)
- Refer a friend who subscribes to the newsletter and puts your name, first and last, in the "How did you hear about us" box--two entries for each new subscriber who names you.
- Must be a subscriber to Southbury, Middlebury, Woodbury, Roxbury, Oxford, and Bridgewater Macaroni Kid to enter.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Winner will be chosen at random on Monday, November 25h.
- One entry per e-mail address.
- Once chosen winner will have 48 hours to respond, or I will choose another winner.
- By entering this contest, you are automatically agreeing to be subscribed to receive Macaroni Kid via email each week, if you are not already a subscriber. We keep it private.
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC