- 1 pkg of frozen puff pastry
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Unfold the thawed puff pastry sheet and cut into 6 squares (you will get 6 squares out of one sheet.)
- Fill each square with about 1 and 1/2 Tbsp of the cherry pie filling.
- Fold over the pastry dough and seal with fingers.
- Beat egg and add a tsp of water to make egg wash, then brush top of pastry with the egg wash.
- Bake at 375 until golden brown and allow pastries to cool.
- To make the chocolate sauce, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Once melted, stir in the heavy cream and mix well, then remove from heat.
- Once pastries are cooled, drizzle chocolate sauce on top of your turnovers and enjoy !!